Youth and Environment Europe is looking for one intern for its office in Prague, Czech Republic.
How to apply:
Deadline for applying: 9 April 2017 by 23:59 CET
Location: YEE office in the ecological centre Toulcuv Dvur – Prague, Czech Republic.
Duration and start date: 3 months, from 1st June 2017 to 31st August 2017.
Working time: 40 hours/week.
Funding: YEE cannot offer financial support so the intern should find a grant or funding from other sources.
- Updating YEE's website and social media with content (including writing articles and posts);
- Creating, publishing and promoting the bimonthly YEE e-Newsletter;
- Helping with the creation of YEE publications and promo materials;
- Helping with the preparation and coordination of international projects and events;
- Helping with the administrative work in the office.
What you can gain from this internship:
- Get experience in working in a young international team;
- Acquire relevant experience in the non-governmental organisational (NGO) field and youth work;
- Develop your skills in project management, organisation of events, advertising, design;
- Enhance your communication, language, networking skills;
- Space/resources for you to put your own initiatives/project ideas into practice;
- Recognition of your achievement (you will receive a document to certify your work with YEE).
- Fluency in English language (both spoken and written);
- Between 18-34 years old;
- Interest in international cooperation, project management and environmental issues;
- Computer skills (word processors, online documents, editing website content, design software, etc.);
- Good management of deadlines and assignments;
- Motivated, responsible, creative, independent and with sense of initiative, but also a team player; he/she must be open-minded and interested in exploring all parts of working in an NGO;
- Previous experience in volunteering will be a plus.
Online interviews with pre-selected candidates will take place on 18-19 April 2017.
YEE Call for an intern 2017