ECO–LOGIC is a non-profit organisation, from Skopje, Macedonia, established in 2011, that is dedicated to protection and conservation of the environment, promotion of modern ecological practices, as well as monitoring and promoting the principle of sustainable development.
Our organisation encourages and supports positive changes in the environment in the forms of:
- Promotion of the ecology as science
- Promotion of the cleaner production concept
- Protection and conservation of nature and the environment
- Distribution of environmental knowledge and upgrade of ecological education
- Promotion of the principle for sustainable development
- Non-formal education regarding sustainable development
- Creating new "green" jobs
- Opportunity for training and involvement of all interested citizens in projects in the area of ecology and environmental protection and management.
So far, the organisation has been involved in numerous local, regional, national and international project and activities, both as a partner and a coordinator. Activities of Eco-Logic are the following:
Cycling event and competition for children "Velo Rodeo" - European mobility week (promotion of cycling)
Design and publication of the first Macedonian educational board game "Eco Neighbourhood" - created by Eco-Logic
Publication of educational brochures for children in primary schools "Guardians of the Planet"
Reusing old materials - in this case old barrels to make bicycle parking (promotion of cycling and the concept of sustainable living)