Call for the Russian Coordinator | Franco-Russian Dialogue on Climate Change
YEE is looking for a Russian-based Coordinator of the Franco-Russian Youth Dialogue on Climate Change. We are looking for a volunteer to support the YEE Project Team in organising online events, communicating and engaging with experts and policy makers from Russia, organising online and in-person meetings for Russian participants.
What is the Franco-Russian Youth Dialogue on Climate Change?
It is a 6-month project that unites 50 young people from France and Russia in addressing the climate crisis to their governments through policy proposals and dialogues with decision makers. Our four key topics are sustainable energy, biodiversity, the Arctic and sustainable cities. The project is supported by the French Embassy in Russia under the Trianon Dialogue initiative.
Who are we looking for?
An ambitious volunteer between 18 and 30 years old, who is passionate about the topics and objectives of the project. Nationality doesn’t matter, but due to the nature of the project we are looking for a volunteer based in Russia, preferably in Moscow.
What will the Russian Coordinator do?
- Assist with stakeholder communication and organisation of meetings with experts and policy makers on the Russian side,
- Organise in-person meetings for Russian participants (if COVID-19 situation allows),
- Participate in all project-related processes to ensure the delivery and strength of its outcomes,
- Be an important part of the project team and directly influence the development and impact of the project.
How much commitment is required?
Approximately 4 hours of volunteering per week from February till June 2021, unevenly distributed. The schedule is flexible.
What do we offer?
- Becoming a team member of the largest independent European network of environmental youth organizations, which unites inspiring activists and young professionals from 30 countries.
- Unique experience of communication and building relationships with stakeholders of the project: participants in France and Russia, international experts, policy makers, media outlets, the Trianon Dialogue program, etc.
- An opportunity to become a part of the European youth climate movement and to have your say in the decision-making processes.
- A volunteering experience that will allow you to expand your network, develop soft skills, and enhance your CV.
How to apply?
Please, answer the questions in this form till February 5th, 23:59 CET. We will arrange interviews with successful applicants on a rolling basis. All candidates will be informed of outcomes no later than February 10th.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!