Call for board members 2023/2024 | Volunteering
Please apply via the form below before 28th June 2023, 23:59 CEST
Youth and Environment Europe (YEE) is pleased to announce the open call for the Executive Board 2023/2024. The members of the board will be voted in during ourGeneral Assembly 2023.
Who are we looking for:
The position of a Board Member of YEE is voluntary and remote. All members of the Board assume responsibilities according to the position they take.
The positions are as follows:
- • Chairperson – governance and chairing of the Board,
- • Treasurer – fundraising, External Relations Officer – external partnerships and visibility,
- • Project Officer – YEE projects,
- • Communications Officer – YEE newsletter and social media,
- • Member Organisations Officer – Regional teams and membership management.
- • External Relations Officer – Partnerships
Learn more about each position in our Board Members Policy.
What will the position entail:
The Executive Board is responsible for making all the decisions between the Annual Meetings and the implementation of the Work Plan accepted by the General Assembly, together with the Secretariat.
By assuming the position of a Board Member you will
- • get an excellent opportunity to work in an ambitious multinational team,
- • get international exposure and hands-on experience in your selected domain.
- • develop your competencies and acquire a range of skills that will be beneficial for your future,
- • attain concrete opportunities for your education or career development.
Please take into consideration that the first board meeting will be held online within a week after the General Assembly.
How to apply
All interested candidates are invited to fill in the application form including a CV and nomination letter from any of YEE member organisations by the 22nd June 2023, 23:59 CEST.