The Advocacy team is excited to announce the opportunity to support 7 grant projects by a YEE member organisation*, aiming to mobilise and empower young people on a local or national level to either:
- Explore youth led local or national level work on designated advocacy topics
- Use advocacy initiatives to engage with marginalized communities [BIPOC, LGBTQI+, Roma communities etc.]
What does the funding include?
- 3,000 EUROs per project.
- Funding support to 7 individual projects by different member organisations.
- Monthly mentorship support from YEE Advocacy Working Group
- Monthly peer support from the selected organisations
- 7 projects from 7 designated western European countries (Western Balkan and CEE region are covered by an already approved sub-granting program in the Showcasing the Unheard *COMING SOON*).