Call for regional assistants
We are looking for young Europeans between 16 and 30 years old to work together with the Regional Contact Persons (RCPs) of YEE on bringing our network closer together and deepen the connection of YEE’s member organisations.
Who are we looking for:
We welcome applications from those who are interested in environmental issues, advocacy and youth-led activism. If you want to extend your network, meet young people from all over Europe and do meaningful action with a bunch of like-minded volunteers.
- Have good communication skills and speak English well (they should be able to clearly express themselves both orally and in writing);
- Be willing to support the rest of the group and be a team player;
- Be committed to the aims of the project and YEE values;
- Live in the region for which you are applying to.
What will the job entail:
The selected regional assistant (RA), together with the RCPs, will form a Regional Team and act as a link between Member Organisations of their respective region and the Board of YEE. Regional assistants provide assistance to the RCPs in fulfilling their duties, and they act on their behalf in case of RCPs absence.
What we offer:
- Access to a wide European network of young environmental activists
- Non-hierarchical setting with plenty of opportunities to input, co-design processes, participate in organisational decision making and grow as a professional
- Flexible hours – you will be able to schedule your work according to your other commitments
How to apply
The Regional Assistants (RA) will be selected by the Regional Contact Persons (RCPs) based on the application.
Deadline for applications: 15th October 2022 (23:59 CEST).
Please fill out the application of the respective region you wish to apply for
Regional distribution of MOs
RCP East is a contact person for all MOs located in Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Czechia, Moldova, Poland, Romania, Russia, and Ukraine.
RCP West is a contact person for all MOs located in Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands, and Switzerland.
RCP North is a contact person for all MOs located in Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Sweden, and the UK.
RCP South is a contact person for all MOs located in Albania, Italy, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Kosovo, Portugal, Serbia, Spain, Slovenia and Turkey.